In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Assurant / Sunlife (DHA Network)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Grid+ or Complete Network)
- Central States
- Cigna (Total DPPO plans)
- FEP Blue Dental
- Lincoln Financial
- United Concordia (plans vary)
- United Healthcare
- Some Dental Discount Plans
- Flexible Payment Plan: Our office proudly accepts CareCredit financing
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Debit and Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Sorry, we do not accept personal checks.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!
All information contained on our website is subject to change or update at any time and our office policies and procedures that are in effect on the date of your visit will apply.